• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I download more ram for my computer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasp

Do you guys know of any good sites that I can download ram from? It costs a lot in the stores and I figured that someone knows of a place to download it from. Maybe a torrent site or something? It would be appreciated if the downloaded ram was overclockable too.

Please help

I'm not sure I follow you, but you cannot simply "download" more RAM. You must physically add more to your system.

That explains why I was having such a hard time. Is it expensive? Please tell me RAM doesn't take up a lot of gigs, I'm already using 5.

are you serious? You need to get with the program! lol funniest thing ive read in awhile!!

look on limewire. i downloaded some OCZ with bh5 ! overclocks great. maybe you can download a new videocard while your there. i downloaded cable internet on my aol account took awhile but now my new psu downloads real fast.

downloading RAM is illegal though, no talking about warez on this forum!!!

Drec said:
look on limewire. i downloaded some OCZ with bh5 ! overclocks great. maybe you can download a new videocard while your there. i downloaded cable internet on my aol account took awhile but now my new psu downloads real fast.

I didn't find anything useful there.

lucasp said:
I didn't find anything useful there.

my DL is almost done gimmi your email ill send it to you

Attachments

• ram.JPG
    ram.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 5,628
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back