• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOOT! I've just gone red!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mjw21a

Hey, I'm over the moon with this. I might have permenently gone red for the first time ever. My current 24 hour average PPD is 1738! :cool:

I really hope this is sustainable. :shrug:

Bon3thugz43v3r said:
Nice man. Thats a big accomplishment. I fluctuate between red and maroon but its nice to see yourself red. Keep it up. :clap:

I hope I can. In the past I've occasionaly been able to get there for like one day. But I replaced a P3 866MHz borg with an A64 3400+ so I'm hoping that's where the difference is.

Aye, well admittedly my powah has built up very slowly over the past year or so. No dramatic rises in folding powah, just gradual increases as older systems are replaced with newer borgs.

keep it up man. Its hard to stay red. Even with 25 or so systems in F(OC)LD, we still hover between Red and Maroon... (and i swear, as soon as i get time off from work, i'm going to a friends house to help him borg another 15-20 comps he now has ready)

I've probably got close to 40 systems folding for me. Many are very old P3 systems though.

RoadWarrior said:
progratulations, the fewer cons the better with 30+ rigs to screw up :D

It depends on which rigs fall over. If my Opteron 246 dually played up then things would drop off somewhat...... :shrug:

ChasR said:
Another 500 ppd will get you into the top 20 producers. Keep it up. :beer:

Trust me, I'm trying very hard to archieve this. Replacing some of my P3 866MHz borgs (or all 10 of them) with either Celies or Semprons should get me there.

Mark620 said:
You will be on page 1 soon enough :D :clap: :santa:

Funny thing is, whenever I reach one goal, it's never enough for me. I set another higher and even more ambitious goal. If I get to page 1 maybe I should try and match the production with one of our folding greats (excluding nik, Wedo, Mustanly, ChasR & helsyeah - I could probably never match them).

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I'm quite certain that travanx at least will overtake me in 70-115 days. Silver will do so soon as well once he adds his new celly to his folding effort.

If I can get another A64 or P4 folding for me I might be able to hold them off.

Back