• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tool for universal OCing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheator

So I got a refurbed laptop from Tiger Direct. Its a pretty little machine. Some specs for those who care:

* Toshiba Satalite ( I can get the model number later )
* Pentium 4 3.2 ghz
* Radeon 9700 64 meg
* 80 gig slow *** hard drive
* 17 " wide screen

So I am new to Intel. The last Intel I bought was a socket 370 Celeron 566 with one of those Slot 1 adapters. This is why i need some help.

My Main rig, an Athlon 64 is easy to up and downclock at any time using Clockgen and it works for pretty much any board you can get your hands on. Well this isn't true for Intel.

So I am looking for an equivalent tool if there is one. I would like to downclock this laptop because it only goes as far as the bottom picture says, not making much of a difference.

I am attaching my cpuz details at the bottom. this is when my laptop is at its lowest speeds. If someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• cpu.JPG
    cpu.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 97
i have the same model toshiba laptop i believe. mine is a satellite a75-s211 with an E0 instead of a D0 stepping. i have a setfsb that works with it. if you want it just message me.

Back