• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Truly ironic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Intrepid

I was installing the google toolbar today just after a reformat, and I actually read the thing as it went through it's precesses. It said it sends information about sites you visit to Google to help google maintain the toolbar. I bet they use the data to know what sites are dangerous and such, like, anti spyware spyware. Seems kind of ironic, but since I like and trust google of course I let them do it.

Yeah, I have read that before too. Though I don't really care, since I know they are not stealing like CC numbers or anything. So go ahead and track me google. Though I am not installing it for firefox.

Yeah, I've never had any problems with Google that way. The Gmail user agreement is pretty interesting too, but seeing as there's no way I'm giving up my Gmail account I let it be. Never got Google Spyware before anyway.

Back