• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

connect3d x800pro -- $199.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i think as long as they dont offer a m.i.r. your ok to order from them....but i would NEVER expect to actually receive one of tiger directs rebates. good find though!

m3x1c4nj3w said:
no. agp x800 pros will flash to xt pe, but not pci-e, since the pipes have been laser cut.

I think this is an AGP...

How will this card handle BF2 ? I'm a couple clicks away from ordering.

TheNewGuy143 said:
I think it will handle it pretty good, I think high settings in bf2 should be easy!

Wrong answer, you are supposed to be talking me out of spending or atleast giving me excuses I can tell the wife.

jabtek said:
Wrong answer, you are supposed to be talking me out of spending or atleast giving me excuses I can tell the wife.

OK ... you NEED this to play BF2 at decent/good frame rates with the eye candy on !!! (not good , huh )

And $50 off is NOTHING to sneeze at !!! lol (that $50 savings is good for a nice dinner for two ? :cool: )

bobmanfoo said:
a decent dinner for 2, a nice dinner would be $100+

Pffft .... it was only meant as an EXCUSE to his wife to buy ... we aren't talking reality in the true sence ...

So since this is an AGP I could get this and then flash it to an x800 xt pe? By the way what is the pe for?

PE stands for Platinum Edition. BTW, I don't believe this will flash because it's not a VIVO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I read the page, I didn't see VIVO anywhere.

ghost_recon88 said:
PE stands for Platinum Edition. BTW, I don't believe this will flash because it's not a VIVO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I read the page, I didn't see VIVO anywhere.

Yup, but that shouldnt stop one. You could still overclock it :)

Great card for only $200... I'm about to order one :O

i hope i can sell my 9800xt quick so i can pick one up. it sucks being strapped.

Back