• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling a Shuttle SN25P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sorry a little off topic.
heh, I was actually thinking of turning an old shuttle pc into the external box for a watercooling system.

I was thinking of making a aluminum box the same size as the Shuttle, and mount it on top of it, so it's aligned and looks good. Looks like I can only use a BIX II or a BIP II.

well... I'm about to watercool my next sff i build and it's going to be somewhat similar to mashie's doom case (some external parts).

I'd say that it's very possible to fit a full watercooling system on an sff with a little modding and a tolerance for mounting parts externally. That doom case is a very good example of this with the pump and rad sitting out on the front of the case.

You could also have a smaller system using a DDC and going euro style with a small bore system. With that you could fit everything internally.

If you aren't set on an internal system then go ahead and just make a WC box that houses the pump rad and res.

Back