• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can you guys give me some info on this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That explains why Mushkin SPD programs their tccd @ 2-2-2-6 and not 2-2-2-5.

OK, last night I finished up a 5000 unit gromac core. Since then I complete two 500 unit amber cores and a 500 unit gromac core. When I chacked my points this morning it only went up 13 points. Does 13 points for 4 WUs sound right? Is stanford slow at updating the points? It added the correct number of completed WUs to my stats.

Read the fahlog.txt file and you'll be able to tell if you had an early end on those WUs. I don't know what WUs you were folding but it's unlikely 2 WUs folded to completion in a day. If they don't complete, you don't get full credit. If your rig trashed the WU you'll get very little credit. BTW, the name of the protien is far more important, in seeking help, than the steps reported. To see how many active projects there are check psummary. You'll see that psummary reports the number of frames quite differently than the GUI client. Generally, when folks talk about frames they're refering to them as reported by psummary.

harlam357 said:
That explains why Mushkin SPD programs their tccd @ 2-2-2-6 and not 2-2-2-5.

Mushkin is playing it safe. Adding one cycle to tRCD + CAS rather than two works, but as Corsair points out there is no difference in performance between a tRAS of 5 and 6. The higher tRAS may be more stable.

Back