• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voyeurmods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Call within store hours? When I was able to get ahold of them (whithin hours) and besides their little 72 hour phone problem they would answer. Just about the only thing they did right.

its on their web, although theirs is mountain time so add 3 hours to whatever their times are

Monday-Friday 10-5

So for you it is Monday-Friday 1-8

Last edited:
finally got through to the basterds
turns out the ****ers are out of the storm block and mcp-665 pump till the 14th or later
how nice of them to tell me :mad:
$$ has been refunded and i will NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! id advise the same for everyone else.. why take the chance of getting skrewed if other places carry the product

oh i forgot to mention how the rep basically said it was BS when i told him all the stuff was instock when i ordered

I was going to order the same stuff from there but they were out of stock so I went to performance-pcs.com which was a good experience.

i also ordered from them and had a bad experience they held up my order because they didn't have the resivoir i wanted in stock. i had to call them daily to find out why they were not shipping my order. they finally shipped it but no res. A week later they shipped the res. two and a half weeks for me to get my order. i will not buy from them again!

They shipped the first part of my order, tubing, fillport, tube clamps, and an acrylic top for the Storm. It came from New Mexico or Arizona, so it got to Colorado almost overnight. Fedex decided it needed to wait in the warehouse a couple miles from my house on Friday and Saturday and only delivered it on Monday. Argh. Haven't received word about the second part of my order, a keyboard and case door. Will post when I get them.

Back