• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voyeurmods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sshadow

Just inquiring about Voyeurmods, good deals and bad deals.
Anyone out there that has shopped from them and could recommend, or was it your worst nightmare shopping from them?
Saw they have the Swiftech Storm there for $76.95, so i started to pounder if they are worth the effort or i should blank them out of my mind.

//Christian

greenman100 said:
I like them a lot

I once e-mailed Voyeurmods at midnight and wrote them I needed a part ASAP, they replied back about 20 minutes later, then they Fedexed the part I needed first thing in the morning when they opened the shop. These guys are a small outfit, but they do a great job keeping their customers satisfied.

The owner there is also a nice guy.

Thanks for the feedback. Don't know their shippingrate to sweden yet, should be as usual, a tad expensive plus the 25% on merchandise over $65 or wonder if that is only for gifts. Gotta do some research..

//Christian

I orered from them friday. They were sure to bill me right away. About five minutes later the money was already out of the bank account although I have yet to recieve any sort of email saying my items have been shipped, and yes everything was in stock.

I dealt with Voyeurmods on my first W/Cing system. I bought pretty much the full setup from them - Hydor L35, RBX block, Acrylic Res (bad idea), etc.

During my 'decision making' process I called them several times and spoke with Brian with the type questions that I guess most 'newbs' have. They were extremely helpful and easy to get ahold of when needed. My parts arrived fairly quickly...4 days complete as ordered.

As to problem resolution I started hearing some noise from my Hydor a few weeks after I purchased it and contacted V-mods. I had let the pump run while dry which is bad for the impeller. Brian got me hooked up with the manufacturer in short order to get the problem resolved. He went so far as to check if he had any spares (without gutting his other Hydors) with the intent of sending me one free of charge.

I have to say since Voyeurmods put in more of the Swiftech line I would place them near the top my W/Cing vendor list. They were far in a way the easiest to get ahold of for support/info calls and were extremely competitive price wise.

i ordered about $200 worth of stuff 3 days ago priority mail.. yet to get shipping confirmation

I ordered last night and they have already sent me a bunch of confirmation emails, including the fedex tracking number. Good prices and modding selection.

WHAT THE HELL! i ordered on monday.. its now FRIDAY! no confimation :(

d94 said:
WHAT THE HELL! i ordered on monday.. its now FRIDAY! no confimation :(

call em , ive had very good experience with em , custom cut me a window to fit my bip 2 rad , and because they didnt have the bip rad in the first place but was on their site , had one drop shipped from DD @ one nice price :cool:

Lon3R said:
call em , ive had very good experience with em , custom cut me a window to fit my bip 2 rad , and because they didnt have the bip rad in the first place but was on their site , had one drop shipped from DD @ one nice price :cool:
iv been tryin for the last few days
no one picks up!
i even left a message...

This is sad news, hopefully they will pick up anytime soon. You did e-mail them i guess? Or was it only voicemessage?

//Christian

I had the same problem d94, and to add to it they couldnt even get the shipping right. I requested fedex on the little select thing. They decided to ship usps.

Those USPS shipping prices are nice, too! Nice option to have for the budget buyers.

MAN THEY SUCK. almost a week since iv ordered and they've yet to ship the damn stuff

SSS please help me out!
they dont respond to my email nor pick up the phone!

Back