• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another 2.8C.. blame my dad! :P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've got the same chip and revision, and i've hit 3.2ghz stable easily with stock cooling. But your mobo could be an issue i guess. If you find its lockable and that you can get a new cpu heatsink n fan, you'll be easily looking at 3.3ghz +.. peace.

Oh yeah and mid 50's without overclock is stupid. It should be around late 30's early 40's. Mine still idles around 38 when oc'd. Check the heatsinks clipped in properly.

Mine did 3.45-ish dual prime stable on air and would run 3.5 250FSB without any crash. When I got watercooling 3.64Ghz became crashfree and 3.60 became dual prime stable. Full load temp is now 45C with 24C ambient and Vcore at 1.65V, loop contains CPU and NB...

It's just an Antec Super LANBoy case.. got 120mm fans on front and back spinning at 1krpm each iirc. I'll check the heatsink clips.. judging from what you guys are saying I've seriously mucked something up :S

-DaMouse

Back