• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x800XL for $216 (after tax and MIR) YMMV @ Circuit City

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Just did this for a friend. If you go to circuit city they will pricematch bestbuy's deal in addition it comes with a $30 MIR bringing the total to $246 out the door and $216 after the MIR. :santa:

(this applies for the AGP as well as the PCI-E version(s)

Wow, now that's a reason to invest in this mid level card. That's a sweet price.... Now if prices will drop on the x850xt(pe) to about $300, I'll be happy.

wait so you paid less on newegg and your complainging why?

i might get the pci-e version thx

argh i just got the x800xl as listed at circuit city, they wouldn't give me the rebate because they had to 'pricematch' total bs, what makes it worse is that the person at the counter was a real b****. so i ended up paying 249.99, which still isn't too bad- good luck (better luck) for everyone else

edit: just realized the rebate can be printed out online too... lmao well i guess i will be getting the rebate contrary to the person at cc lol

maxxoverclocker said:
argh i just got the x800xl as listed at circuit city, they wouldn't give me the rebate because they had to 'pricematch' total bs, what makes it worse is that the person at the counter was a real b****. so i ended up paying 249.99, which still isn't too bad- good luck (better luck) for everyone else

edit: just realized the rebate can be printed out online too... lmao well i guess i will be getting the rebate contrary to the person at cc lol
go back and request them to give you the 10% they owe you as stated in their PM policy :)
all you'd need is the receipt...

go back and request them to give you the 10% they owe you as stated in their PM policy
all you'd need is the receipt...

that is subject to approval as there are 100% and 110% Price matches

Back