• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get the optimized client?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Enkidu said:
For a bookmarkable place with everything centralized see the site I created for this at www.bomolai.com/seti_install.htm

Tyrinion: Let's collaborate, would be nice for us (OC team) to have a centralized place for everything (and i mean everything, all clients, full instructions, and so forth).

Cooldrum3, hope that helps, let us know if you have any trouble,
Bo
I cant download any files from your site.
I'm looking for one for SSE3, BOINC can you help?

bodezafa said:
I cant download any files from your site.
I'm looking for one for SSE3, BOINC can you help?

None of the files are actually on my site, I just provide links to them on other sites (for now) - however I just went through and clicked every link - they all work for me, so I don't know what to tell ya!

Sorry that I can't be of more help.
Enk

Msg #4 has the Pescott SSE3 client. Click the link listed in msg #4 to download. :)

Enkidu, don't know if this would help you much, but I'm willing to be a mirror download site if it's needed.

Thanks for the offer Tyrinon! I think i'll be fine - I have plenty of space on the site. I just have not had the opportunity to deal with it given a week vacation and three 90 hour work weeks in a row right before that :)

Enk

This weekend I'll be finalizing my optimization instruction site - i'll post then and ask the mods to sticky. I still have to get input from Tyrinion and a few others as well hehe.

Enk

Back