• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV ATI x800 xl AGP 179.40, x850 xt AGP 239.40, x850 xt pe269.40 For CC Employees

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yoshpop

YMMV ATI x800 xl AGP 179.40, x850 xt AGP 239.40, x850 xt pe269.40 For CC Employees

I saw this deal over on FatWallet..here is the url that explains the deal. Basically get someone who works @ CC to order w/e card you want and the get it for that price.

FatWallet Link

I'm wondering if you can get an employee to get the x850xt for $239.40 in-store. If so I'm going to CC tomorrow and forcing this girl I know to do it (all pun intended).

Yoshpop said:
I'm wondering if you can get an employee to get the x850xt for $239.40 in-store. If so I'm going to CC tomorrow and forcing this girl I know to do it (all pun intended).

LOL, i was really eyeing that as well, i will see when friday rolls around.

Yoshpop said:
if she does it for you, see if she will do it w..for us too :p

bobmanfoo said:
if she does it for you, see if she will do it w..for us too :p
haha! Well apparently you have to have the employee order the card for you and I don't feel like giving a girl I was a prick to in highschool $260.

So basically this would only work out if you kno the person enough to give them your money, and let them order it. Good deal if you know some people who work there. but for me since i dont have any friends that work there, oh well.

My friend had a friend that hooked him up... I think that kid got fired, though. Do this only if you won't get the person fired. I've seen a few ppl from CC get fired for doing too many employee discounts for friends.

Back