• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG OC 7800GTX $473 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd ignore the delivery date, I had a recent dell purchase (camera) that had a 3 week delivery date. Then 3 days later it was on my porch.

Good lord, the hits just keep coming with this card. Nvidia is taking serious freakin' advantage of the fact that ATi is down. Whap that dead horse. I wonder if it would be wiser to just jump on this card now or wait till after ATi catches up. On the one hand I think the prices might come down even further, on the other I wonder if Nvidia will let up on the pressure.

At any rate, I'm finding it seriously difficult to hold out on this much longer.

Pinky said:
I'd ignore the delivery date, I had a recent dell purchase (camera) that had a 3 week delivery date. Then 3 days later it was on my porch.
Thats happen to more of my Dell orders than I can count, not that I'm complaining though. :)

If this is the small business, then you can't get out of the taxes.

The cool thing about this, though, is that it's free next day delivery.

P.S. D94, I will have the two cards in my hands tonight, meaning yours too!!! :)

Back