• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOW new Razer mouse coming out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hardware.gamespot.com/ said:
The mouse will be available in late August with an MSRP of $79.99.

Ouch. How can you actually justify paying $80 for a mouse?

I sure would like to get this mouse but at $80 I don't know if I can justify paying so much.

Last edited:
i love my diamondback plasma .. cant wait for the new one .. best mouse ive ever owned :)

JDizzle said:
Ouch. How can you actually justify paying $80 for a mouse?

I sure would like to get this mouse but at $80 I don't know if I can justify paying so much.

ya .. way too much .. thtz insane ..

according to a "review" the memory is used to store your settings so you can switch computers and it will keep your profile.

new info on the razer copperhead: http://hardware.gamespot.com/Story-ST-21730-2416-x-x-x they say it will be released late august and with an msrp of 79$! you can count me out.....im not paying 80 bucks for a mouse no matter how good. im gonna keep using my mx510 :p. one interesting thing though is that they say the buttons are much more accessible than the diamondbacks which i heard where just plain hard to reach/press.

Last edited:
I'm using 3 right now. MX1000, MX518 & Razor Diamonback. Yes all 3 work together at the same time. The Razor is newest addon for me, I just plug it in when I want to have the Razor for some games. I Keep the MX1000 on 24/7 for Tiger Woods Golf and the MX518 for desktop and or games I like it with.

Nothing wrong with having or using more than one mouse!

1cem4n said:

damn....thats the mouse im using at work :(

anyways, i use the MX900 (and bluetooth keyboard) as i am a moderate FPS gamer, i prefer racing or playing emulated games (currently Final Fantasy Tactics....they SOOOO should have made a second one....)

i way prefer the feel of the logitechs to the razors....ive used they and i dont feel like they make me play better or anything...

if there was a corded MX1000, ide buy it....love the layout, the buttons, everything. once you get used to 5 buttons, hard to move back down

*EDIT* guess they did (will) make one haahhaah

Last edited:
Back