• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOW new Razer mouse coming out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

m3x1c4nj3w

Disabled
Featuring a laser sensor Powered by Razer Precision™, the Razer Copperhead™ has an unparalleled tracking precision of up to 2000 dpi. It is also the fastest mouse today utilizing a full speed USB bus when other mice are still low speed USB devices. The Razer Copperhead is up to 8 times faster in terms of data polling and is also the first mouse in the world to feature onboard memory capabilities Powered by Razer Synapse™. Each Razer Copperhead can also be personalized in terms of weights and buttons to meet the demanding standards of professional gamers.

www.razerzone.com

lol these mice are commin out too fast! i only just got my mx510 about 4 months ago! jeez! i like the 1ms usb polling ratio as stock (i had to do a driver tweak on windows to get mine to go low enough)

um, only the viper has 2 buttons. the diamondback has 6 actual buttons.

this one looks to have the same button configuration 2 buttons on each side, plus the main buttons on the top

maxxoverclocker said:
lol these mice are commin out too fast! i only just got my mx510 about 4 months ago! jeez! i like the 1ms usb polling ratio as stock (i had to do a driver tweak on windows to get mine to go low enough)

acutually, if I am right, the mx510 was awesome for about 2 years, I think.

I like the mx line, they have a cool design, and they stand out, and don't look like regular mice, although they need to make them for left handed people. But, I am sure that there are a lot of left handed people who use there right hand for mice.

1ms response does not mean 1ms USB polling rate (which you had to do a registry hack in windows for).

yea i saw that a few days ago and was a little angry

i feel for the plasma LE deal and grabbed that
shoulda seen this comin

Always heard Razer mouses were good....Guess its time to finnaly buy one for gamming!

~Ken

personally i just like the razer line more cause it fits my hand better than the MX series
the scroll wheel is a little more pronounced and the side buttons are placed alright

I like the MX series soley because of the button placement. The side buttons on the Razer Diamondback had the worst ****ing placement. It was a plastic rocker-style switch (1 switch that clicked on both sides). The switch itself was like 2cm. When I held the mouse, I loved the main buttons. Then when I went for the side buttons, I pressed it and pressed both buttons at the same time. I was confused. Looked at it, my thumb covered the whole button. I couldn't adjust the pressuring of the button either because it was so close together.

That is what opted me to get an MX518.

But damn, these mice to come out too fast. I've had my mouse for maybe 3-4 weeks total, and now this is announced.

:(

it doesn't mean it is coming out right away. I don't like razers because they look like ordinary mouses, and I like the mx series because they stand out. Plus, I like buttons.

Back