• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My DFI is here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

damarble

My Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra D came today! It's even more bad *** than I thought. My 3800+ should get here next week and then I can have fun.

One question though, what is the tool that's included with the mobo? It looks like some kind of extractor but I really have no idea.

It is a bios chip extractor, but you can use it to pull the Sli jumpers, move them all to the bottom to enable SLI, however the chipset will need to be modded first to SLi, Here is the Thread on modding the chipset and ofcourse you will need 2x Sli compatible cards and a SLi bridge is recommended but not required with the newest drivers( Although performance take a hit) without it.

-Milkman

Yup just be careful and only uncover the metal parts and you'll be fine you lucky *** *******. I GOT GREEN FREAKING EPOXY!!! How gay is that. haha. if you need help, the thread is in my sig. And another DFI NF4 Mod/Trick

Back