• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Vista, for those who havent seen it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its running good? i havnt done that in a while does all my stuff get carried over or? and all programs work?

matttaylor said:
On a side note for those who don't want to upgrade, when Vista is released, there will be an update for XP to make it look like Vista. As far as i know from reading about it, it will contain aero and possiably winfx. But this is still a ways off. I think Vista definatly has potential. Can't wait to see it up close and personal.

Sweet. Is this confirmed? The only reason I would get Vista when it's released is for the GUI, it looks real nice to me. If this is true, I'll be a happy camper when Vista is released then and this update for XP.

i would say DO NOT judge Visdta based on the beta 1 - there is still to be alot of changes made in the O/S - this is suppsoed to be the NEXT big thing in O/S' for MS - this is not some WIn98 to win ME type upgrade. this is supposed to be the next step.

Back