• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Professional case mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SomaGaze

I have a Lian-Li v2100b (newegg.com) that i would like to add a side window to. Though i have cut up one case for watercooling before, i don't believe my dremeling skills are up to par for an expensive case like this.

Does anyone know of any places i could send the side panel to get this done for me? Also, any past experiences or reviews would be great, too.

thanks

this is the only place i could find online that could get me a complete side window panel for my v1200, however they do not have the v2100. you could call them aqnde ask if they plan to in the future, cuz like i said, it was hard to find mine.

www.mnpctech.com

These guys should be able to do it, although I'm not sure how much they would charge. I've cut plenty of holes and even did a window on my old Shuttle case. Not that hard, just involves tape, a ruler, and a good pencil. After that it's "cut along the dotted line." :D The trickier part lies in perfecting the window edge and mounting the window. This is a little easier if you're just using c-strip though.

JudgeDredd said:
www.mnpctech.com

These guys should be able to do it, although I'm not sure how much they would charge. I've cut plenty of holes and even did a window on my old Shuttle case. Not that hard, just involves tape, a ruler, and a good pencil. After that it's "cut along the dotted line." :D The trickier part lies in perfecting the window edge and mounting the window. This is a little easier if you're just using c-strip though.
looks like a good place to start, thanks for the help guys

Back