• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good case for water cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lian Li PC-75 is the best for Triple Fans Radiators also Stacker is most voted for good airflow case. I think Lian Li V-Series are good for watercooling also good for phase change place lower half of V2000 or V2100 :)

I just got back, i have been gone for a week.

OMG 200 bucks, i cant fork that out, lol!! How bout another case thats not 200 bucks, or maybe i should buck up and just get it when i can, oh well.

Problem is that large case + aluminum = $$$.

Of course if you are getting a large case and putting water cooling supplies in it maybe you want a lighter case so its not a pain to move. I know alot of people that skimp on their case end up regreting it. Personally I would save up :D

Alright i guess I'll just save and get it sometime. Rather spend the few extra bucks and have total satisfactory then always thinking of how much better this case would have been.

until you can get a new case, just leave the radiator outside the case. you can easily build a box or just mount it to a block of wood. it may not be the prettiest girl in the room, but at least she'll be quiet. :)

Back