• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

I know theres A ton Of threads on what Ati card to go with Im still confused on which one to get "pci-e" My MB smoked the other day I guess now is the time to upgrade......which one x???xl x???xt x???pro.......PLEASE HELP!!!! obtw money wise Ill spend about 300-400 ...and the systen Im putting it will be a 3700 San Diego DFI M/B 1 gig cosair memmory.....

wow thats a good price hmm i wonder why so cheap tho? it says new hope its not a refurb.....OBTW Anyone have experience with connect3d cards i never heard of them......

Last edited:
I have a Connect3D X800 XT PCI-E vid card that I bought about 10 months ago. It has held up good, but it don't O/C as much as some of the other cards... but, that might be because it's an early card and the later cards might have more headroom.

That is a GREAT deal on that X850XT PE, it's currently the best from ATI........My X800Pro is awesome, not an 850XTPE but nonetheless a great card.

I just got the 7800GTX And OMFG!!!! this card is huge...I cant use my Swiftech N/B cooler if I use this card in the top slot of my DFI board.....

Back