• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JOY! ATI's R520, RV515, RV530 Processors Ready for Production

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The comments to the news on the AnandTech site show two people commenting on there ''officially'' being an agp version of the 520, can anyone confirm this? I've read many a time that there was no chance of there being any new AGP cards released. Maybe these guys are just starting rumors etc. It would be nice if someone could tell me they are words of truth.

Scott.

EDIT --> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21699 according to that, AGP lives on. :D

Last edited:
From what I've been hearing, the Sapphire single GPU board was officially launched on 8/5. And on their site, they have a link that claims it was launched, no date though. I'm patiently awaiting this board. I am willing to be a guinea pig. I really want a nice alternative to the DFI. If they are priced right, I'm sold.

Back