Not Exact In Round

what does this error mean ??

People will tell you not enough voltage to CPU, but i haven't been able to narrow it down to anything. I don't think it has any meaning other than the clock is not stable enough for PI. Sorry for lack of explanation, but that's pretty much the conclusion i've come to.
    DFI SLI-DR | Opteron 170 | 2x512 G.Skill LE | x1900XTX | 2x250GB T7K250 RAID 0 | PCP&C 510 SLI | X-Fi | Dell 2007FPW
    Laptop | Dell E1405 | Core Duo 2 Merom T7200 | 2GB DDR2 | Intel 950GM | 120GB HD | 14.1 in. WXGA+ Truelife | XP Pro

Heatware

yeah the amount of juice i put into it doesnt seem to make this go away, but keeping on doing 16k runs makes it go away maybe once

Blank Senior Member El<(')>Maxi's Avatar
    If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.
    rdrash - 'I'm gonna intentionally try to kill this CPU with more volts'

Quote Originally Posted by El<(')>Maxi
    If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.
    Good point i missed there. Make sure that if you get the error you close out and go into SPI and delete all the files it creates. Sometimes just closeing it and re-opening it does take care of it but i just delete everything except the .exe

Thanks Maxi, that would drive someone nuts if they just kept trying to run the same instance after an error. If i get an error and don't do the above i can't even do one loop without another error.
    DFI SLI-DR | Opteron 170 | 2x512 G.Skill LE | x1900XTX | 2x250GB T7K250 RAID 0 | PCP&C 510 SLI | X-Fi | Dell 2007FPW
    Laptop | Dell E1405 | Core Duo 2 Merom T7200 | 2GB DDR2 | Intel 950GM | 120GB HD | 14.1 in. WXGA+ Truelife | XP Pro

Heatware