• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need Lego's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to sound so "fanboy" on LEGOs, but there's LEGOs, and then there's something worse! And, everything else's worse.

steve

The ones I talked about, in the post above, wouldn't stay stuck together. I tried to build something, and when I would move it, or pick it up, they would just fall apart. Just like they had been made out of wooden blocks.

Now, with LEGOs, I can make a stick of 20, 2x4 bricks, (or much more) and pick the whole stick up, by lifting the top brick.

Try that with cheap bricks.

steve

Ive had legos like that too tho. I guess it depends on the type of plastics used in that batch. If they are new or not. Type of storage maybe. If they were brittle or not. How hard they were played with.

If they wouldnt stay stuck together you get a lil super glue :)

JT

JTanczos said:
If they wouldnt stay stuck together you get a lil super glue :)

JT

If it were me, I'd use some ABS csment, just like PVC cement. (In fact, PVC cement will work, too.

steve

Back