• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need Lego's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love the technic series they have.... motors hydralics ect.

Here was my best model.
Lego_Crane_Truck.jpg

Man I used to have so many legos. Sold them all on ebay for like $400. And I didn't have that many.

ryufreak said:
Anyone know where I can buy them in bulk? Good price? Wanna donate some to me :D

Making a case? Good idea, if only I thought of it. :D:D

I got mine on Ebay, that is the easiest way to get the bricks you want.

You are probably looking for the 2x4 bricks, or the 1x4 bricks, they are the ones to use for case making.

steve

Check yardsales. Sometimes you can find big boxes of legos for like 10.00.

I checked ebay, the most I can get is about 300 in bulk, which will cost me about 10 bucks. Yah I'm building a case out of it :D, I was thinking a big castle or something, I'll think of it when I start building. I'm gonna be away for 5 days, people with lego's, gimme pms on if you guys wanna get rid of them, i'll gladly pay i guess, or if i can find them elsewhere. I tried lego.com, they are charging like 6 bucks for 50 2x4 bricks. On ebay, you can get 300 2x4 same color bricks for 10 bucks. I think I would litterally need about 3k.

ryufreak said:
I checked ebay, the most I can get is about 300 in bulk, which will cost me about 10 bucks. Yah I'm building a case out of it :D, I was thinking a big castle or something, I'll think of it when I start building. I'm gonna be away for 5 days, people with lego's, gimme pms on if you guys wanna get rid of them, i'll gladly pay i guess, or if i can find them elsewhere. I tried lego.com, they are charging like 6 bucks for 50 2x4 bricks. On ebay, you can get 300 2x4 same color bricks for 10 bucks. I think I would litterally need about 3k.

You just need to spend some time collecting them. I got most of mine off of Ebay, and it took quite a few months, and quite a few dollars.

300 for $10 is a REAL GOOD price, on Ebay. Get them, before I do! :D:D

steve

skou said:
You just need to spend some time collecting them. I got most of mine off of Ebay, and it took quite a few months, and quite a few dollars.

300 for $10 is a REAL GOOD price, on Ebay. Get them, before I do! :D:D

steve
Yes, it is a VERY good price, I sold a bunch (500 assorted pieces) of random LEGO's for 75 bucks; bought a nice new DVD burner........

Lols, damn I'm going on vacation in literally 30 minutes, so I can't bid on it :( There are a lot of bulk ones for really cheap, if you type the right key words, or even goign through the sections, and going through bulk. Wahhh Leggoo my legoo's! Oh and if you send me a PM, remember i'm away on vacation, so it might take me a while to reply.

edit: my name is steve too :D

Hey Steve, where does someone in Florida go on vacation? Aren't you already there? :D:D

Have fun!

steve

Yah, i'm already there, so I'm not really going far. I'm going to orlando to be exact. It's more of a get away than anything else. Hopefully I can actually relax, instead of running all over the place like I usually do.

Oh and I am bringing my laptop and Sidekick II (awesome for AIM'ing), so I'll still have net access, so i'll be checking those PM's people!!! :D

Definitely check Yard sales, I once got about 1000 bricks for $20. I used to be crazy for legos as a kid, I even got their monthly magazine.

Back