• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watch out Razer!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
EDIT: oops the G5 is wired.

Weight-system seems interesting.

But one thing that caught my attention was the 2.4ghz operating frequency of the wireless transmissions, their asking for trouble right there....wireless B uses 2.4ghz transmission thingy.

jcw122 said:
EDIT: oops the G5 is wired.

Weight-system seems interesting.

But one thing that caught my attention was the 2.4ghz operating frequency of the wireless transmissions, their asking for trouble right there....wireless B uses 2.4ghz transmission thingy.

The article noted that it will autoswitch frequencies if there is interference.

2.4Ghz frequency with 24 channels... :rolleyes:

But damn, I really want that G5 and the keyboard...

Total: $140-$150 :eek:

I like the keyboard, but the LCD on it is kinda useless for what they say. I mean who would look down at their keyboard to check their health or score?

SolidxSnake said:
2.4Ghz frequency with 24 channels... :rolleyes:

But damn, I really want that G5 and the keyboard...

Total: $140-$150 :eek:
lol i think i might just splurge and get them, i have nothing better to spend my hard earned working money on.....plus im still using a crappy 5 dollar viewsonic keyboard :p

So, do we all still want an mx518? The paint job looks interesting, on both. I see all the companies like copying each other. I agree, the logitech is cooler than the razer IMO.

I was wondering when they were coming out with a new model.

they're not really copying, its just that theres only 1 company that produces (pattents maybe?) the optical sensors. they contracted with razor, which is why the diamondback was king of the hill spec wise for a while, but now that the contract is up, the mx518 is the same specs. now these two have the same specs as well. its pretty much a question of ergonomics and drivers at this point (if price remains the same across the board, which it should).

Mmmm, that G7 makes me think about replacing my MX1000. The keyboard looks a bit like the black Saitek Eclipse, pretty sweet.

Sentential said:
I honestally still like my Razer better. I never was a fan of Logitec mice. They are too big for my tastes
not for me, i LOVE the shape of the logitech mice. this truly does make me forget about razer forever because i dont like their more conventional mouse shape. those mice are sweet.

it looks nice but it seem way too complicated for just a mouse. i was thinking about picking up a mx518 but i can wait, gogo intellimouse!!

Back