• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZIPZOOMFLY is doing MAJOR Price cuts on x800/x850 cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

96redformula

check out their website and look at all the great deals yourself. They even have a X850 XT for $249 shipped.

Last edited:
wowowow

Either ATI is desperate to sell cards, or something is soon on the horizon. I'm going with the first of the two :-/

I was almost tempted to jump on this but then I thought, why are there other Sapphire x850XTs priced so much more than the $249? There's like 5 different types. I know some are OEM, but you think some are just priced lower because they just have more of them?

EDIT: Guess I'm the adventurous sort today. We'll soon find out if the cheap ones are worth anything or not. There's also an OEM one for $229, but I went with the retail so I can get in on that $100 rebate with the crossfire editions.

Last edited:
My guess is that the cheaper models are simply older versions that ZZF has over-stock on. So they are trying to clear them out.

I got the x800 xt-pe for $229 with free 2 day. I would have gotten the x850 xt for pci-e buttt i dont have pci-e :(...Oh well atleats i got one of the good deals. Ill just have to wait and see if its true or not.

wow. This makes my 350.00 x850 XT PE from tiget direct look like a bad deal :(

Vulcan said:
wow. This makes my 350.00 x850 XT PE from tiget direct look like a bad deal :(

Not really, as long as you get the rebate yours will be the same as the one on ZZF with the VIVO($279) (which is what you got). You paid the same, but already have your card. Maybe in a few months you will have paid more.

Back