• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Band of Brothers for $62.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fangs404

I'm a huge advocate of the series, and I finally bought it today. #1, I wanted back 6gb of harddrive space, and #2, it's probably the most well-done mini-series ever made. Anywho, Circuit City has it on sale for $62.99 (came to $68.19 after tax) which is impossible to beat. It's normally $90 (before tax) everywhere else. If you're interested in buying the series and would like to save $30, now's the time to do so.

link: http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=V+++258567&prodid=HBO99205DVD

indeed.. EXCELLENT mini-series
i watched it when i was in military school 2yrs ago :)

I bought this a few months back for $88, and it's still sitting up there because I haven't had time to watch it (because I know once I start, I won't want to stop). Heck of a deal.

Not bad, doesn't beat the deal I got though. I got it, new, from Amazon.ca for $55 shipped when it was first released. Its a great set, excellent packaging, and of course, and excellent miniseries. Definately worth the buy.

Back