• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RL WoW humor. It's funny even if you're not into WoW.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I just started bursting out in laughter !!!!omg lol! my parents were lookin at me funny lol.

***edit***
ROFL!someone said nerf moms.

lmfao

Im sure someone's posted it before, but it gets funnier every time :D

On the one hand sucks for him, on the otherhand I was my mom was cool enough to play video games other than solitare

The family that plays WoW together... I can't think of anything to add to that :p

That was hilarious!

I play WoW avidly on the Hellscream server. My former guild used to include a family, there was the mom and day, a son (age 14) and a daughter (age 10). It was actually really awesome, playing with them. We obviously had to watch ourselves around the 10 year old, but she was one of the best Warlocks I've ever met, lol.

I don't think he was really grounded. I think she just saw a great opportunity to tease/humiliate her son, and make a lot of people laugh. She probably sits up till 3:30 as well.

Back