• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIW 8500DV Problem... :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SniperXX

Ok just got one. I had it working but messed up the MMC by upgrading. So I did a restore and went back to before I installed the card and drivers. I went and downloaded all the software from ATi and installed it all. It all works except the TV Tuner says "device cannot start". I uninstalled the TV tuner from within device manager and reinstalled it and still have the same prob...

Any ideas? :shrug:

I tryed even resoring yet again then installing all the stuff from the cd. I still get that same prob... Oh and I am running XP SP1a w/ DX9.0c.

I'm sorry but I don't have a solution for ya, as I never dealt with AIW cards, but generally its best to reinstall the OS when you switch video cards... So that might help.

ok ya i did have a Geforce MX440 but used the windows drivers. I will just reinstall, good thing I made an unatended install for my HTPC box.

Back