• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a case and psu suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k2infinite

Hey I'm in the market for a new case / psu. Looking for suggestions, don't mind spending $150-200. My biggest concern is noise, it drives me nuts. Fairly low / mid range system: p4 2.4ghz, gef 6600gt, 40 gig and a 20gig hdd and etc. Thank you!

Antec P180 seems to be good for people who want a quite/cool system. You can buy a silver onehere for $105 + shipping.

Antec SLK3000B + a Seasonic S-12 500/600W PSU and you are set, change the fan or cooler on the GFXcard, switch cooler for a more quiet solution on the CPU and you are even more set.
Or you could just go for a Passive system like the Zalman Passive case costs alot, but its no movable parts in it. :)

//Christian

Lian-Li PC-6070, PC-6070B or PC V-1100 are silent models, and even tho i've never heard them in action, Lian-Li cases quality isn't to prove anymore. I strongly recommend them.

Back