• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How does my X800pro vivo agp clocks look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fabo

Registered
Hi

I just got my new Connect3D X800pro vivo agp. And after nothing more than assembling it and trying first overclocks with ati tray tool's artifact tester it reported max clocks for core 558Mhz and for mem 505Mhz. SO how does this look? And again this is straight out from a box card no mods and stock cooling.

I am about to hook my WC block on this little baby anytime soon, because the noise is unbearable. :F

that memory overclock is very poor, though the core overclock is really, really high for stock cooling AND stock voltage.

Last edited:
RAMMAN said:
that mem overclock is very poor, though the core overclock is really, really high for stock cooling/voltage.

At completely stock my card did 630 core 546 mem. Sapphire X800PRO PCI-E VIVO.

not bad clocks...... I'm not sure how well you case is ventilated but you might want to work on that area..... I guess it doesn't really matter if you're going to water.

i have Sapphire X800 Pro AGP it is all at stock: stock voltage and stock cooling.. i just hit core: 575 and memory:510

Note: i could hit 610 core and 550 memory all at stock voltage and cooling...,, but for reliability i just choose 575/510.. :attn:

Just did some more testing and got better clocks for mem... it's somewhere around 520Mhz now :). But I think my power supply has became somewhat a bottleneck, becausemy proc oc has became unstable at clocks where it was completely stable with 9800pro... And this gets worse if I clock my radeon further...

Quailane said:
Yes, videocards now draw a lot of power. Sometimes more than the cpu.

Not Intel's :D, um unstable try overclocking your VGA memory and run 3D mark and games to test if your system is stable.

Your powersupply does look a little wimpy for that rig, so that probly plays a role also. Maybe try to get a Fortron AX-500A or the OCZ powerstream 520.

Back