• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a laptop anyone want to help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LoneWolfOC

Registered
i'm looking for a bad *** laptop anybody got any ideas on what i should look at i dont know anything about laptops so i figured maybe you guys could help

Note: prices dont really matter price is good if you can find nice deals if not ill pay what i have too since i would like it to be able to play just about

everything out there too if i get bored and im traveling and want to play some game

footnote: I'm an all amd fan too by the way

wow i am sold what are the odds that first one looks so bad *** but so does that one from dell hard to belive dell made that everytime i ever had anything from dell i never liked it thanks for the help ;)

did you say you did want to play games on it? Imho, apple makes some of the best laptops, but for pc's, that acer Ferrari is pretty cool, or an ibm thinkpad, although I'm not sure about the gaming abilities of a thinkpad.

Ya is gamming important, portabilty, battery life. There are tons of good laptops out there, but a few great ones that fill each catagoery or market segment.

Asus Z70va

15.4" LCD - WXGA/WSXGA
IMobile Intel 915PM Express Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128MB
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2100/2200BG/2915ABG Network Connection
Secondary battery available
PortBar III Support
Touchpad lock support

Look at notebookforums.com and forums.notebookreview.com for review of it

c9tech.com geared2play.com istnc.com

gulp35 said:
Asus Z70va

15.4" LCD - WXGA/WSXGA
IMobile Intel 915PM Express Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128MB
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2100/2200BG/2915ABG Network Connection
Secondary battery available
PortBar III Support
Touchpad lock support

Look at notebookforums.com and forums.notebookreview.com for review of it

c9tech.com geared2play.com istnc.com

Spot on. I made a post about mine I ordered...check them out.

www.sagernotebooks.com

I ordered the 4881 and I have been very happy with it. Gaming battery life is somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, and is much longer if you are watching a movie or listening to MP3's. Also, the mobility X700 holds it's own.

Downside? Well, the viewing angle of the screen is not all that great, but who cares if your friend can see the movie? Tell him to get his own. :p

Yuriman said:
www.sagernotebooks.com

I ordered the 4881 and I have been very happy with it. Gaming battery life is somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, and is much longer if you are watching a movie or listening to MP3's. Also, the mobility X700 holds it's own.

Downside? Well, the viewing angle of the screen is not all that great, but who cares if your friend can see the movie? Tell him to get his own. :p
what res's are you playing at in games like fear and bf2?

Back