• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i can't connect my belkin wireless keyboard to my Axim X50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tazon

i just this stuff used from a forum user. i never used a keyboard like this on a PDA, and i am kinda noob to the windows mobile OS. The keyboard didn't come with a manual or setup guide, so i don't know what to do. could someone walk me through this please?

emilio

I just checked Belkin's website and here's what I came up with:

http://web.belkin.com/support/download/download.asp?download=F8U1500&lang=1&mode=

I'm not sure if the page will load, but they have drivers right their on the site. It should work no problem.

I'm told that the wireless drivers for some other keyboards will work with others. I've never tried it, though.

The driver will install software that you can upload to your PDA on your next sync. It's relatively painless. I've never done it with the Belkin, but I've done it with the Palm One Universal Wireless Keyboard.

Good Luck Tazon! By the way, you may want to check out ZipARM when you get done. It's an emulator that lets you play old school text-only games like Zork and Hitchhiker's Guide.

i mean IR. will try that driver! thanks for the help, i didn't even know it required a driver, i am not very happy about the seller not supplying the original CD.

emilio

Back