• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec p180 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

klopo

Are the cables on a OCZ Powerstream 520 psu long enough to reach the power connectors on a Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D mobo in this case? I assume they are, but i just want to make sure before i click "buy". Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched, but could not find anything.

I believe they are fine, my cables now reach there with little stretching (with my Seasonic S12-600) and I also modded (read: cut a bigger hole with my dremel) on the bottom where the cables come through because it was way too damn small.

Janus67 said:
I also modded (read: cut a bigger hole with my dremel) on the bottom where the cables come through because it was way too damn small.

Roger that, it was impossible to even put a PCI card into the last slot on my motherboard (doesn't help when you can only fit 2 PCI's into the new boards because the pci-express card hogs an extra slot) - so out came the dremel cutting tool and sawed about 1.5 inches over and made a new space for the cables to come through and clear the card.

The PC P&C 510 SLI with its top/centered cable outlet makes it impossible to begin to snake them through the small hole and flex around a card in the last slot without this mod.

Back