• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Crossfire board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm... I dunno. I , just yesterday, gave up on CF and went out and got an Ultra-D. It seems solid enough that I beleive I can live with it. that, and I doubt I could get more out of my Winnie anyway :).

I think it will be awesome however if they come out at the suggested price that ZZF had for a few hours before they removed it from their site (over $300), I won't be buying one soon.

9mmCensor said:
Cool. Crossfire was a sick game back in the day.
Ahaha, you remember those really cheesy commercials a decade ago?

Anyways, $300 seems a bit much...I was hoping $200. =/

HousERaT said:
I think it will be awesome however if they come out at the suggested price that ZZF had for a few hours before they removed it from their site (over $300), I won't be buying one soon.

Nothing more than initial price gouging. Just like most of the other DFI products, you have to wait for them to show up with decent availability. Once this occurs, you'll see prices mitigate to nice ranges. Hasn't the past taught you anything? :)

deception``

This is also assuming the yields from Crossfire are worth it (As opposed to SLI, which is crap for yields).

Back