• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did I make a mistake buying this card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ohh sorry i didnt get what you were asking... It says that on Passmarks BurnInTest. and in the Core Center... But the Bios says 2010 Mhz

Rysjimmy1994 said:
God I feel like a ****ing parrot... I DONT HAVE AN AGP SLOT!!
Then what do you have? PCI-E or just a regular PCI? You never specified what you had so it makes it hard for us to help you. By the way, ever considered buying a seperate TV Tuner card? MSI sells a real good one for $50.

Sorry for not being specific about the video card i am using, it is a PCI-E. The All in Wonder x600 PRO only comes in a PCI-E. But I cant expect everybody to know that. Back to the topic at hand, what card should i buy then if the x600 is ****?

Rysjimmy1994 said:
Sorry for not being specific about the video card i am using, it is a PCI-E. The All in Wonder x600 PRO only comes in a PCI-E. But I cant expect everybody to know that. Back to the topic at hand, what card should i buy then if the x600 is ****?

how much do you want spend?

Umm this is kinda a low budget project that is already 400 dollars over the budget... so i would like to spend as little as possible

it all depends on your budget. there are multiple topics you can check on what card to get at which price range. in this case, if you want a decent gaming rig and the ability to watch tv, then i recommend 2 separate cards instead of one. ive heard Hauppauge is a good tv tuner card brand.

Well I just kinda liked the thought... I do have a 13 " Tv Collecting dust that i could always use. Also, i am running dual monitors

Back