• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
o_O I just posted not ten minutes ago and already I have people at my door o_O

Anyway feel free to come visit me in New Jersey, I get loney in the pine barrens aka "the sticks"

Somewhere in the eastern side of the continent, Asia.

i.gif

i.gif

Adding markers isn't working for me either, and I would be the only one in Iceland :(.

I'm also surprised I could zoom all the way in and find my house with this.

Addming markers aint working for me xD tripoli, Libya :'(
ITS SONG TIME
ALL BY MYSELLLFFFFF
ALL BY MYSELLLFFFFF
Blah Blah Blah Dont know the rest of the song Blah

Pretty cool, except for even after i made a donation it wouldn't let me place a tag on the map:screwy: Perhaps is better that the location of the MaadDaawg's lab or a tory remains secret

Since it's a free service, they limit you to only 500 markers - we've hit that limit.

No more ads shown on your map!
No more "donate" button over your map!
No restriction on number of pins shown at a given time (non-donating users can only see 500 pins a time)
Password-protected maps (define a password that will be required to see your map)
Edit the marker-input dialog (remove fields, change the message caption)

I've contacted the site to see if we can get the limit removed. If I get a response, I'll send them a few bucks if thats what it takes.

Back