• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Brisbane, Australia.... As it says in my profile..... Originally from Toowoomba though

Hi Reaver, another Ohioan here. I'm from the Kent area (Rootstown). I actually drove through Columbus 3 times in the past 2 days, going back and forth between Cincinnati. :)

I don't know if my marker worked but I am from sunny Bundaberg in Queensland Australia. Looking forward to getting to know you all, my new build which is still in the construction phase is listed below, it will soon be a reality......woohoo!

Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3GHz | Asus P8Z68-M Pro | Kingston 1600MHz DDR3 (4x4) 16GB | Radeon Ice Q HD 4670 1GB | Seagate SATA III 2TB HDD @ 7200rpm | Shaw PSU 1000W | Guardian NZXT case | Philips 21" LCD | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

yukon.gif

London, Hackney. ( moved to brighton for 4 years for uni. Went to susssex uni not brighton :p)

Currently working in the Barbican ( if anyone knows london well?)

London, Hackney. ( moved to brighton for 4 years for uni. Went to susssex uni not brighton :p)

Currently working in the Barbican ( if anyone knows london well?)

I used to live in Streatham and Harrow-on-the-Hill when I was working in Uxbridge.

Wow, Corsica is so nice! :D

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. A fine place if you ask me, save for the outrageous hardware prices and horrid humidity...

I actually turned off a job offer in Buenos Aires 1 month ago (kid)...
I would have like to come over for a couple of years: it looks like a real nice country.

I actually turned off a job offer in Buenos Aires 1 month ago (kid)...
I would have like to come over for a couple of years: it looks like a real nice country.

You wouldn't regret doing so. I sure enjoy discovering new places and 'hidden' little gems around here...Bring your own hardware though! :bang head
We have tons of different places too, like the famous glacier in the south, jungles and waterfalls up north, one of the best known regions in the red wine industry -that always helps :p, we have cheap but AWESOME red wine- and a lot more goodies.
Plus we can meet for some tec cooling fun -wine chiller anyone?- :bday:

EDIT: I still can't get over how cool living in Corsica must be lol We can trade places anytime :p

Back