• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

really ****ED/SAD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooper15

umm has anyone here ever dealt with the company www.softghost.com
. well i placed an order for a x2 4400+ on 9/4/05, cost me $538. they said 48-72 hours to process the order and according to this https://www.softghost.com/cgi-bin/c...=&cip=68.82.71.48&act=&aff=&pg=track&secure=Y the company gives FREE 3rd day delivery to anywheree in the usa. now they are based in Wilmington, DE 19805.

and they have yet to provide a tracking number and i still have not recieved this package. i live in MN anyway so it should take only 3 days no matter what.
i have tried calling them onlt ro ALWAYS get their answering machine.they say they will get back to me, well i called last friday and they have yet to call me back :bang head :bang head I AM NEVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. none of you should either

That's sucky, bud, sorry for ya. But this really be posted in the Vendor Discussion section.

Took me almost that long to receive my X2 3800+ and I'm only a 3 hour drive from the place I ordered mine from, and I chose Fedex 2-day. Try calling them again.

Back