• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unlocking x800pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
im looking in riva tuner and i cant find the option anywhere to unlock pipes/shaders.. can some1 please point me in the right direction :)

Ummm I don't believe this can be done in riva tuner, atleast not pipelines, X800Pro have 12 active pipelines and an additional 4 that are laser cut disabled. I know that shaders are programmable but i'm not sure how it works.

I've heard of people unlocking the 4 pipes onsome of the first X800Pros out but none since.

kswaid said:
check the stickies on the front ATI page, there is one there telling you how to unlock the pipes
ya ~ so i have to flash bios eh?

It. cannot. happen.

Seriously, I must have told a hundred people over the past 6 months, but sorry, the pipes are hardlocked. No softmods, no hardmods, no nothin'. You got 12 pipes, that's just the way it is. The plus side is you got great clocks.

Gautam said:
It. cannot. happen.

Seriously, I must have told a hundred people over the past 6 months, but sorry, the pipes are hardlocked. No softmods, no hardmods, no nothin'. You got 12 pipes, that's just the way it is. The plus side is you got great clocks.

Unless its vivo. For me at least, the latest x800pro vivos are still unlockable..well some of them

welp ~ its official this card is lockeD :(
it is vivo btw

Yup all PCI-E X800Pros are locked period. But I did send in a X800Pro AGP VIVO that was BBA, and they sent me a VIVO back that was completely 16 pipes working a X800XT PE clocks. This was a few months back. Try it, it can't hurt if you got a AGP card from ati. but it must have 1.6ns and rage chip.

Back