• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CM Stacker Owners!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amoroso

Okay, Im mounting two 90mm fans on the back of the case on the bottom using them as exhaust fans, the fans are called "Stealth fans" with an actual picture of a Stealth plane on the box. So anyways... is it me, or is the mounting plate of the CM Stacker really cheap? I had to bend the actual thing to pop out the circular discs out, but not to worry, I hammered it flat where it was bent and it was perfect straight. Now I cant get it lined up at all! Which I mean, nice and flesh to the case. This is mostly because there are only 2 screws holding it to the case!?!?! One on each corner?!?! Do they sell different plates? I tried to see if the PSU plate can adapt to it, but no it doesnt, I know it isnt a big deal, but Im alittle bit on the anal side when it comes to this because I see this as potential rattling noise. Thanks fellaz!

90mm fans?? You mean 80mm? :p

No rattling coming from my fans anyways..... And you will probably hear alot of rattling with those fans, they vibrate like mad.

Back