• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SFF, need some info here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Hey guys, I'm curious about SFF, and I'd like some information on it.
Can you guys tell me what are some reliable choices for SFF mobo's right now? Let's say for perhaps AMD computing....Sempron or A64, doesn't matter.

Since I'm new to SFF, is there anythign speical I should know about it? Thx.

thanks a bunch karl pell...that ASUS thing IS interesting, but I know P-Ms are a lil more pricey...so prolly not for me, I'm looking for something w/ moderate power, but small, and most importantly cheap

you know I would say if you are looking for a project see what you have for Spare parts laying around and pick up a shuttle barebones offa Ebay on the cheap. Shuttle liquidates most of thier older stock on the cheap there and you can get a really cheap HTPC outta the mix.

One thing about SFF if you are going to OC it you are going to have heat problems <shrug> they are just so small. THat is unless you move towards one of the bigger SFF cases and then the difference is so minor between that and some of the mid ATX cases you have to ask yourself "why go that route at all"

Back