• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't get distilled water, other options?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if you dont end up finding distilled water, and you can get you can get your hand on some bottled water, i would suggest aquafina, as it is the most pure of the pure waters, i believe it has gone through 4 or 5 different purification and distilation processes. i just dont know if pepsi products are avalible in irland. good luck with it tho!!

ps if you cant find aquifina make sure to not get any spring water as it has a higher ph level and can cause problems in the metals for the loop

how about a photo of the W/C set up ?
Jimbob7 And as for no distilled water in the UK
I think Dundalk is in Irland, not northen Irland if so its not in the UK
and you being from Oxford too, tut tut *wagging finger* J/K LOL
I was born and rased about 22 miles from you
In Henley on Thames now living in the great white north (Canada)

Borgy of Brit

Dundalk is indeed in the South of Ireland, yuppers. :) And of course is not in the UK.

Which I find quite comical really, because i use eBay non-stop and buy items from the UK constantly from sellers that say that they will only ship to the UK.
They don't realise that Ireland is not in the UK and ship anyway with incresed postage costs. :D

And of course Ireland sells Pepsi products! We're not in the dark ages you know!

P.S. Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that Ireland has the most Playstations per head of population after Japan, in the world? LOL :p

Back