• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Off gaming days

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i took a 4 year long break from computer gaming back when I was pretty good at CS 1.5 and back then i had AOL as internet and it was SO slow. would go over to my friends to play sometimes. Then i got my GAMING COMPUTER and got upgraded to comcast and came back. first few weeks were only decent but then i started playing in the same server and i started to pwn. i only consider myself above average with most weapons(ak is my weak link).

-1cem4n

shard said:
Or if you are like me, you just suck around the clock, so when you are having a decent day, then its time to party!

Thats how I am, esp in CS:S, on the server I play on I am constantly the Worst person on the server, my rank is ususally around 200/200, K/D ratio of between .4 and .5, However occasionally Ill have these really good days where my K/D ratio is like 3 and thats playing with the same people I always paly with

Back