Load balancing software

I recently got an additional connection to the internet via Verizon ( death to verizon! RARR!... ) DSL, and would like to load balance connections but the only way I know how to do this is to use a router with dual Wan connections. Is there any software out there that can do this?

Thanks!
    Facts about me:
    1: I'm a cheater and pround of it! (video games) R.I.P. - Console Game Cheating, Pelican Code breaker, Game shark, you will be missed, and console gaming will never be the same with out you.
    2: Currently learning to speak japanese (was...I haven't got back into this yet)
    3: Playing wow again -_- Realm:Shandris Faction:Alliance Class:Druid Level:80 Spec:Feral Name:Hawtdrood
    4: I'm Depressed most of the time, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life
    5: I like cars and hope to learn to work on them one day

Facts about me:
    1: I'm a cheater and pround of it! (video games) R.I.P. - Console Game Cheating, Pelican Code breaker, Game shark, you will be missed, and console gaming will never be the same with out you.
    2: Currently learning to speak japanese (was...I haven't got back into this yet)
    3: Playing wow again -_- Realm:Shandris Faction:Alliance Class:Druid Level:80 Spec:Feral Name:Hawtdrood
    4: I'm Depressed most of the time, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life
    5: I like cars and hope to learn to work on them one day

I have a Xincom router that I love! There use to be a company that allowed you to do in with software but it was complicated and the company is not around anymore.

EDIT, the software was called Midpoint or it was by Midpoint.

Also look for some software called INTERGATE. I am going to call them tomorrow and see about getting a media sample.