• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The advantage of using official Dell video drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

Ok so I just reformatted my laptop, for the past 3 months or so I have been keeping up to date on the official Nvidia drivers, complete with changed inf and everything so I can use them on my laptop, but one thing had really been bugging me, I couldnt set my L90D+ to be the primary monitor in a dual monitor setup.

Well I just reformatted, and I had the latest official dell drivers hany so I used those even though they are a little out of date by nvidia standards. Low and behold it let me use my laptop as a secondary monitor, so regardless of the fact that there not quite as new I think I will keep using the official dell drivers at least for a while

BTW system specs in sig

You might want to try the geforce omega drivers.
They are usually up to date within a month of the official nvidia release.

They have many options and features. Possibly you could have the second video output working with having the latest nvidia drivers.

i tried the omega drivers along with the official nvidia drivers, I prefer either over dell drivers, but the dell ones are the only ones I can get dual monitors to work right, with the officials and omegas im forced to use the laptop screen as the primary monitor

Back