• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buying advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jacobman

My buddy has a budget of about $2200 for a laptop. So he came to me for advice about one since im the "computer guy" of us. He said hes been looking at sager notebooks and says that there reliable and stuff, i just looked at there sight and for how much they charge for an A64 3000 and a 9700pro it isnt worth it. He has looked at alienware but its to expensive. What other good labtops are out there. Not quite sure on all he wants to do, but he does want one with more then a 40gig hd. :)

Inspiron 9300 with a 6800Go is VERY VERY nice :)

With that kind of cash, he could get complete care for 5 years, :)

Elif Tymes said:

yea that computer is insane.

i got my dell 600m with a 1.8 centrino/64 mb ATI 9000/dvd-rw/512 ram/bunch of other mumbo-jumbo for only $812 when the guy i got it off ebay paid $1500.. it was brand new in the box with the original tape and everything

Elif Tymes said:

I love my I9300 (specs in sig). I spent about $2000 on it, but I got all sorts of coupons like $600 off and some other ones. It's way faster than my desktop, which is why I just had to upgrade the desktop. It's not right having a laptop that's way better than your desktop.

Back