• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mousepads!!!11one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

m3x1c4nj3w

Disabled
i'm deciding which mousepad to get. I will be replacing my diamondback with a copperhead and I'm deciding whether to get a QcK or a S&S. I use really high sensitivities(1600dpi and 5.5 on CS) and it's getting slow. I like the idea of a cloth pad but the S&S is supposed to be slicker.

-1cem4n(at m3x's house)

Ulti-mat IMO is the best mousing surface, it's a sheet of high quality steal coated in Teflon, then it comes with Teflon strips to make mouse skates. Slickest mousing surface I've ever felt. The mouse just glides so easily.

qck or S&S only because i have tried a bunch before and they don't impress me but i tried a steelpad and it was pretty slick.

i forgot to log onto mine

-1cem4n

I was in the same delima, and I decided to go with the XTrac Hybrid. I like cloth pads, and this pad tracks quite a bit better than the fUNC 1030. Its very, very slick, and very, very large, comes with mouse feet... and well, overall I am very happy with it.

Yuriman said:
I was in the same delima, and I decided to go with the XTrac Hybrid. I like cloth pads, and this pad tracks quite a bit better than the fUNC 1030. Its very, very slick, and very, very large, comes with mouse feet... and well, overall I am very happy with it.

Sick, another XTrac user.

BTW, how much did that cost you? My Zoom is dead (literally)

It was $23 or $24, plus whatever newegg charges for shipping. I think its very worth it though, because it comes with feet, which would probably end up costing over $10 on their own after shipping.

I don't have enough room for something very large although I could make space but I would only use the left side. Now which one should I choose? QcK or the S&S?

-1cem4n

RangerXLT8 said:
Ulti-mat IMO is the best mousing surface, it's a sheet of high quality steal coated in Teflon, then it comes with Teflon strips to make mouse skates. Slickest mousing surface I've ever felt. The mouse just glides so easily.

I could not agree more but no one ever listens LOL.

Back