• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uh oh, did I see BLUE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Let's welcome and congratulate RedDragonXXX for making the senior ranks!

:santa: :welcome:

I don't have to scrub the blue room toilets anymore with a toothbrush! It's his job now. Hurray! :D

SolidxSnake said:
wow thats 2 within a few minutes of me travelling to the OC Community...

wow

He was actually a senior before Felinusz, just that no-one ever created a thread!

@md0Cer said:
He was actually a senior before Felinusz, just that no-one ever created a thread!

*Tear*

I was welcomed in the blue room right away and mdocer looks like Felinusz will be doing the dirty work:)

Anyways thanx for your welcome guys!

RedDragonXXX said:
*Tear*

I was welcomed in the blue room right away and mdocer looks like Felinusz will be doing the dirty work:)

Anyways thanx for your welcome guys!

Oh no! I didn't mean it that way, just everyone I guess assumed someone else posted the O/Community thread. Sewer ended up posting mine, so no worries.

And yes, you lucked out. Sneaky sneaky not showing up until Felinusz so you don't have to do toothbrush duty. :p

SewerBeing said:
*steals the toothbrush and breaks it into 3 pieces*

there now you are all cleaning our little ebola mess here!

Btw congratz to both of ya :)

/me picks up all three peices and hands them to Sewer.

You can put one in your mouth to scrub, and the other two in your hands. Oh no! I forgot to put gloves on first before picking them up!

*ocer dies*

Back